jaxtr.com is a startup that has created a service to integrate PSTN phones with VoIP. They also have some really nice features for managing call forwarding, voice mail, and conferencing. Check out there site to find out more. While contracting with jaxtr.com, I worked closely with the groups lead System administrator, Paul Baclace.
- Recommended, implemented, and supported a MySQL cluster database.
- Migrated data off of a MySQL 4.1.x replication architecture to a MySQL 5.0.x NDB Cluster.
- Created a backup and restore policy with documentation.
- Set up and configured a nagios reporting system with custom tailored service monitoring, host monitoring, and alerting.
- Brought thier new Database / Systemes Administrator, Cooper Quintin, up to speed.