"Nagios is the industry standard in enterprise-class monitoring. It allows you to gain insight into your network and fix problems before customers know they even exist. It's stable, scale-able, supported, and extensible ..."
I have found that having a Nagios environment is indispensable for keeping an eye on any distributed application or set of hosts I am responsible for.
- BelkinF5D72304v8000.pm - A Perl library for querying the web interface of a Belkin Wireless Router with Hardware Version: F5D7230-4 v8000
- check_belkin_dns.pl - A plugin that will check the dns servers that are reported to be in use by a belkin router. Uses the library above.
- check_belkin_dns.pl - A plugin that will check the gateway reported to be in use by a belkin router. Uses the library above.
- check_and_send.pl - a script for running a number of plugins and sending the results with the send_nsca command to the monitoring host.
- check_mysql_cluster.pl - a plugin for checking the status of ndbd and ndb_mgmd.
- check_webapp_jaxtr.pl - a plugin for checking the status of web application server at jaxtr.com